I would like to thank kaylaannauthor for this award. Her blog is filled with an absolute wonder of writing, reading, and being a writer. I highly recommend following her. She is very inspirational to me.
10 random facts about me
- I like collecting hats.
- I like heroes, from movies, anime, books, and practically anything else on paper.
- I love drawing. Everything.
- My favorite color is green.
- I love cats and fish.
- I ride horses occasionally.
- I like making lists and never finish them.
- Most of the time I’ll start things, but almost never finish them.
- Deciding between coffee and tea is hard.
- I love being asked questions.
And now for the questions. . .
- What do you write the most about? Poetry? Stories? Life experiences? I Mainly write poetry and short stories, I would love to write more about life experiences. . . But nothing exciting has happened yet.
- What’s your favorite thing to drink to start your day Coffee, and if not, Tea.
- What genre is your favorite to read, and why? Mystery, but nothing scary or horror. (I don’t like horror, or anything like that.) I fell in love with mystery, Starting with Miss. Agatha Christie’s Poirot. Then, Sir. Conan Arthur Doyle’s Sherlock. I have the books, and they are on my favorite shelf. Those stories inspired me to become a writer and write my own stories.
- Is there a certain book series that you return to and reread every year? Conan Arthur Doyle’s Sherlock, and Miss. Agatha Christie’s Poirot. And they both have TV shows!
- What encourages you on a day-to-day business to strive toward your goals? Waking up, drinking coffee. . . Lots of coffee. Playing inspirational and up-beat music. writing and writing some more. Also my family and friends.
- What do you think are key characteristics of writing? Never stopping or giving up. Staying determined, and if you are doing what you love, why stop?
- How do you promote your own work? Ummm. . . Sadly, I don’t. (Oops, I know that’s a big no-no, but I just don’t)
- What advice would you give to a new blogger? If you have something you are passionate about, do it. Something you love, do it. Being a blogger gives you the freedom to write and it’s not like someone can come out the screen of your computer and slap your hands away. . . So, what’s stopping you? do it.
- What is your favorite dessert? Coconut cake, with coconut-almond frosting.
- Where do you see your career in five years? Honestly, writing is just one of my hobbies at this point in time, I really don’t expect anything to come out of it. In five years, I’ll be somewhere on this world that I just can’t see yet. Someday I will be there, but today, and for now, it is a mystery.
And that’s that! Again, thank you kaylaannauthor for nominating me for this award. I have no ‘favorite’ blog, and I probably wont have one quite yet.
These are my Nominees:
And the ones with more than 200 followers:
And here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional.) If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine (Jack Henry) if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) Post a comment in the comments below (on the website https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/ ) so I (Jack Henry) can view your post and check out your blog. I (Jack Henry)personally visit each and everyone.I (Jack Henry) visited a few hundred last year!!!