I would like to thank The Average Aspirant for awarding me the Sunshine Blogger and the Leibster Award. Her post is here The amazing post I’m linking you to go see, you are so amazing in ways you don’t even know of, but you are. So thank you for these awards, and thank you for being so awesome! The Sunshine Award recognizes blogs that inspire, motivate and brighten up the blogging world with their posts…like sunshine.
The Leibster Award recognizes and promotes new bloggers to the WordPress world and gives that extra boost for all to see!
Here’s the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
And here are her questions:
- Tell me the 3 best qualities you have.
I am a loyal friend. I like to talk, but I’m also a fantastic listener. And I’m fun to be around!
- On a scale of 1-10 how cool are you?
I personally think I’m an eight. Other people might disagree, but you weren’t asking them. . . I’m an eight!
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Starting a blog! And just because, for me, it was terrifying! In the long run, I’m so glad I did, because I met so many amazing people!
- What was your favorite toy growing up?
Have you ever heard of Pet Shops? Because I played with those all the time growing up.
- If you could time travel where would you go? Why?
The Victorian era and to London England (or sometime around that time). I’ve always wanted to meet Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, he was the writer of Sherlock Holmes, and I’ve read so much of his work.
- What’s the most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
I lost my shoe in a lake, at an event, with lots of other people and their family’s.
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or future? Why?
I think the past would be really interesting. If I went to the future, I just might do something stupid, and if it’s not very far in the future, the people in the future could still know me! That would be embarrassing. . .
- What is your most hated food?
Creamy spinach dip, the warm kind. I would never admit to this, because I’m known for liking everything. . . So don’t tell my family!
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Stay strong and courageous, do not be terrified. There are people who love and care for you. Don’t give up on your dreams, with hard work and determination, they will happen.
- What is your favourite family tradition, or tradition you want to start with your own family?
Well, on Christmas morning my family gets together and eats breakfast, and after that, we open presents and play with them for the whole day! It’s so fun!
- What is your view on vegans? lol
If they want to eat the food of our food, go ahead. But, did you know that plants know when they are being eaten or hurt? How is that for you.
And thank you so much for reading all the way down here, here are my 11 nominees for both of these awards. . .
- Author’s Canvas
- Bwalya B Sampa
- I’m inspired to write
- Living Like Lexie
I wish you all the best, and I hope you have fun! Also, this is optional, so there is no pressure answering these. And you can just copy and paste the questions (the rules, and the pictures) down below.
And here are my questions for them. . .
- What was your favorite part of growing up?
- Is there a memory you would want to relive? and why?
- What are your thoughts on blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite smell? and why?
- If you could choose right now, where would you live for the rest of your life?
- Would you go barefooted for the rest of your life? why or why not?
- What would you say to your younger self?
- Describe yourself in three words, what are they?
- What is your favorite kind of precipitation?
- What is your favorite kind of book to read? why?
And that’s all! thank you so much for reading through, and I hope you have lots of fun like I did!
If you like this kind of Q&A posts, I’m planning on doing on every week, so if you have any kind of question, please don’t be afraid to comment and ask some. And if you like what I do, please show your love by liking, commenting, following, and sharing! Your support brings me joy and inspiration every day, thank you!
And that’s that kitty cat! Have a fantastic Saturday!