Hello everyone! I haven’t been blogging much these past two weeks and I just want to let you all know that I still check up on wordpress like it’s an old friend every morning, I just had nothing to post recently.
Here’s a quick recap of my busy month of June, and the even more busy schedule of July.
- My new lifeguard job.
- Had to set up my new phone, and it took almost 3 days! (#worth it)
- My sister and her boyfriend moved into the house beside us with their dog, and are expecting to have a baby this month (July).
We don’t always get along, and sometimes we can’t be in the same room together, but I’m really trying to keep the stress levels in the houses down, and every morning I give myself little pep-talks for when she comes over. I think we’re getting better with our communication skills.
This is super weird, but on my phone, I have a voice-to-text notebook, and I enter Captain’s logs like Star Trek and pretend they are some sort of alien life we have encountered. . . (Captains’s Log, Stardate _____)
- I went on a road-trip for a week with one of my sisters and my dad.
- Figured out some things for the future of this blog.
I took some time off of blogging in June due to a lack of inspiration, motivation, and general time. I updated my blog’s theme/layout for some more color and text/font changes.
- Had some eyeopening/amazing/futuristic conversations with my family as we were suck in a car for 8 hrs.
About everything really; the ocean, space, people, pollution, life & death, food, travel, etc.
- My oldest sister in having a baby.
- We have our county fair, and I’m entering my horse Dakota.
- I’m going to a week-long summer camp without any electronics.
- And in between everything, more lifeguard work.
So, my summer is filling up with things to do, and I’m not sure when I’ll find the time for much blogging, but I will try my best to put up more morning inspiration posts, and some more blogging content posts soon. thank you all for reading and supporting my blog.
Connect with me on: FACEBOOK | CONTACT PAGE (email) | INSTAGRAM | Become A Patreon Today and Support Me with Once-a-Month Payment
And don’t forget to follow me by email to subscribe to my monthly newsletter.