I’m super excited for this blog post series! I have been wanting to start something like this for a long time, but never got around to actually starting. So without further blabber from my part, please enjoy what my featured blogger of the week has to say!
- For Me:
- Thank the blogger and link back to their blog.
- Ask about 5 questions.
- For You:
- Start by introducing yourself and your blog.
- List at least 5 fun facts about yourself and your blog.
- Answer the set amount of 5 questions.
My name is Sidharth & I started my blog a little over 4 years ago. Pain & depression were the chief contributors to the origin of my blog. Being an otherwise insignificant introvert, I saw my blog as a platform to express my unexpressed thoughts & I aimed to decorate my darkness in the form of poetry. Gradually this insignificant introvert (me) began to touch the lives of others in someway… Given the love & support that I’ve received, my journey from a “nobody” to “somebody” thanks to blogging has really made me re-invent myself as a human being.
Facts about me:
- I love to go against the stereotypes, safe to say I’m a rebel without rules in my own right. 😅
- I really enjoy talking with artists, bloggers and poets. This helps me to increase my own level of creativity.
- I’m quite a prankster. I’m capable of orchestrating chaos as if Mozart used to arrange musical notes. 😂
- As a poet, I have some personal restrictions for my poems they are as follows: a) needs to have rhyme scheme, b) every line should be between 8-12 words, c) I break my poem into segments….Yes, you say there’s a method to my madness.
- I enjoy reading the works of Rumi, E. Hemingway, Khalil Gibran, Ghalib and Edgar Allan Poe.
What is something you were embarrassed about, but now you’re not?
When one of my cousin played a video clip of me dancing as a child in front of my friends. The reason I’m not embarrassed anymore is because I once saw them dancing at an office party while they were high & more than dancing human beings they looked like senseless animals wrestling amongst themselves.
What is your favorite emotion/feeling, and why?
An emotional pain or a failure as it contributes towards my wisdom and overall evolution. As they say rock bottoms teach you those lessons that mountain tops can’t!
If you could send a letter to your younger self, what’s something you would write about?
Everyone hurts, just learn to stick by those who are worth the agony.
How does your favorite book, music, or movie effect your life?
My favourite book is The Alchemist… In that, there is this one line that says fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. So that really changed my perspective towards life as I addressed my demons with more courage.
Every morning when you wake up, what’s something simple/normal that you are thankful for, and why?
Every morning I’m thankful for just having the ability to open my eyes with a desire beaming in my heart to enforce a positive change & create a difference in someway.
Thank you Sidharth, for participating in my Featured Blogger of The Week, I found your words to be quite prolific and inspirational. Sidharth is a friend I made when we were part of a blog team, and we wrote posts together for this blog. Anyway, I have always been fond of his writing, and it often inspires me to adopt new view-points for writing, people, and life in general.
I hoped you enjoyed reading, and if you would like to appear in my blog post series as a Featured Blogger of The Week, please leave a message at my CONTACT PAGE, and comment on this post with a link back to your blog. Thank you!