Welcome to my 2020 Autumn themed writing contest! As always, anything autumn or fall themed is welcome for this contest; the food, the weather, the changing of the seasons, family gatherings, etc. . .
Also, the contest does not have a particular writing form that you have to write in, (short stories, poetry, etc), so you can be as creative as possible.
Please share this post with others so that as many people can participate. Also! A blog party will be held on the 12th, so don’t miss out on that, share your blogs link and some feedback for other bloggers!
Here are the rules & guidelines:
- You must be following my blog for your post to be entered.
- There is no word-count limit this time!
- All writing pieces must be entered by the 20th
- The winners/favorites will be announced the 25th.
- You must either post the entire post in the comments, or share a working link to the post.
- Write whatever, and however you would like to: Poetry, short stories, flash-fiction, not fiction, something about your life, etc.
I am super excited for this year’s contest, and I hope to see everyone’s best work. Remember, everyone best is different, and that is what makes writing so wonderful!