25 things I’m enjoying this year
- The good weather, and warm breeze that comes all the way through our house.
- The homemade wine my dad makes and lets me try; red grape, apple, and elderberry flavored.
- One or two cups of green tea with honey in the morning, not so much recently, but I had a sore throat last month, and tea really helped.
- Blooming flowers are everywhere.
- Also, green grass is lovely, I didn’t know how much I missed it until now.
- Fresh bread. I have been learning how to make different kinds of bread, and I love it.
- All the new blogs, blog posts, and ideas being created this year, it’s simply a joy to read new though new blogs every morning, and I hope that never stops.
- New friends!
- New passions! Who knew I loved playing tennis! haha
- Quick and easy yoga (sometimes, but I’m lazy)
- And meditation while I’m laying in bed.
- Saving money by not going out and shopping all the time.
- Listening to podcasts.
- A good music playlist in the morning to get me motivated.
- Quiet time alone at night, just by myself. It gives me time to write a blog post, and journal some thoughts.
- Waking up to birds.
- Going on walks alone and with family.
- Watching movies and tv with family.
- I learned how to do Tarot with playing cards.
- I have been reading and learning about Norse Mythology and history.
- I got a new pair of high heels.
- I have been wearing new earrings, my sister made them!
- We started our garden again this year, and we even made it bigger!
- Rewatching old tv shows; classic Doctor Who, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, The Great British Baking Show.
- And as always, I have been enjoying drawing and photography.
Hello everyone! This is the first time on my blog I have actually said a “hello and welcome to my blog!” I’m not big on showing my face online, however I have been thinking about saying hello to everyone for awhile now 🙂
My name is Queenie and I have been blogging since 2018 (almost a complete 4 years, but not including my writing breaks). WITI was just a thought in the beginning, and I’m so happy with how its grown and how I’ve grown with it. Thank you for stopping by to say hello, thank you for reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed reading!
This weekend was so sunny and warm, and I got a new sun-hat from my mom, I just had to go outside and enjoy the good weather.
How was your Easter weekend? (If you celebrate Easter, if not, how was your weekend?). Please add something you’ve been enjoying this year in the comments, I’d love to hear from you!